Event Location Webinar (Global) on Wednesday February 15th at 11am. Ticketing URL https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-can-scholars-do-about-the-refugee-crisis-tickets-31217016938 Co-sponsors Marie Curie Alumni Association, EuroScientist. Confirmed speakers include: Allan E. Goodman, President and CEO, Institute of International Education Rose Anderson, Acting Director of Protection Services, Scholars at Risk Enno Aufderheide, Secretary General, Humboldt Foundation, promoter of the recently launched Philipp Schwartz Initiative Renata Suter, Head of Research, Kiron (Berlin, Istanbul), a mixed online-offline system to provide world-class education to displaced students The online roundtable will be moderated by Dr. Michele Catanzaro (Editorial Board, Euroscientist). Updates with the access link will be sent to the registered attendees before the event. Now more at..
- Former Kurdish refugee wins the Fields medal August 10, 2018
- INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM March 12, 2018
- CONVIVIAL December 9, 2017
- WORLD REFUGEE DAY 2017 June 20, 2017
- The scientists who had to start over: ‘five years of my career have been wiped out’ May 17, 2017
- – PEACE IS NOT ONLY THE ABSENCE OF CONFLICT – May 8, 2017